Stryker Physio Control Lifepak 20 with 3 Lead, AED, Pacing
| Warranty: 1 year
Unit is bio-certified & patient ready.
- Physio Control Lifepak 20 Defibrillator
- 3-Lead ECG Cable
- Quik Combo Cable
- New Battery
- Set of Adult Pads
- Hospital Grade Power Cord
- Digital Operators Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
The Physio-Control Lifepak 20 is a handheld Defibrillator / monitor, making it easy to move to the patient. The Lifepak 20 offers both manual and AED modes, providing up to 360J of energy and offering synchronous cardioversion and pacing. This versatile system is suitable for both ALS and BLS users, with the AED mode featuring the Shock Advisory System to analyze and detect shockable rhythms. The Lifepak Defibrillator's color display can show waveforms for 3-lead ECG, alphanumeric values, and device instruction or prompts, making it easy to use and understand.
The device can easily print a comprehensive CODE SUMMARY report, including an introduction to the patient information and critical event record. The summary report also includes an event and vital signs log, as well as waveform associated with certain events. It can print archived patient records and has two data communications ports, which support a serial data cable for easy data transfer.
- Height: 8.4" (21.3 cm)
- Width: 10.3" (26.2 cm)
- Depth: 10.3" 26.2 cm)
- Weight: fully featured defibrillator/monitor (pacing and SpO2) 5.58 kg (12.3 lbs)
- The device is an AC line operated device with an internal battery as back up.
- AC Power: 90-132 VAC 50/60 Hz, 198-264 VAC 50/60 Hz
- total power draw less than 75 Watts
- Internal battery back up: NiMh, batteries charge while device operates from AC power
- Operating time: a new fully charged internal backup battery will provide the following prior to shutdown: 120 minutes of monitoring, 135 minutes of monitoring without pulse oximeter, 90 360 joules discharges, and 70 minutes of monitoring plus pacing
- Typical battery charge time: <2 hours when the device is powered off and AC power is applied
- Low battery indication and message: when the device is unplugged from AC power, it switches to battery. When the battery gets low, the battery detection icon is indicated with low battery message in the status area, and warning tone occurs
- Height: 3.4" (8.63 cm)
- Width: 4.53" (11.5 cm)
- Resolution: 230 x 240 dot color active LCD
- Display Time: a minimum of 4 seconds of ECG and alphanumeric for values, device instructions or prompts. Option to display one additional waveform.
- Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec for ECG.