Philips IntelliVue X2 Portable Patient Monitor with SpO2, NIBP, ECGCleaned. Tested. Updated. Calibrated. Patient Ready.
| Warranty: 6 months
The portable Philips IntelliVue X2 version M3002A with MMS combines a multi-measurement module and transport monitor ideal for patient transport and movement. Weighing 2.7 lbs, it's small and versatile enough for most basic patient monitoring requirements while offering a sturdy build designed to handle day to day location changes and patient transport. The battery boasts a 3 hour charge and IntelliVue connectivity allows the unit to pair with other patient monitoring systems.
The Philips IntelliVue X2 version M3002A with MMS is the perfect solution for patient transport and movement. Weighing only 2.7 lbs, this portable monitor is small and versatile enough to meet most basic patient monitoring requirements, yet robust enough to handle frequent location changes and patient transport. Its multi-measurement module and transport monitor provide reliable and accurate readings, ensuring that your patients receive the best care possible. With its lightweight design and reliable performance, the Philips IntelliVue X2 is the ideal choice for patient transport and movement.
- Redesigned user interface to improve visibility of patient data, for ease of use and software compatability.
- Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
- Capture and review diagnostic 12-lead ECGs at the monitor before sending them to the IntelliVue Information Center (PIIC). Print cardiograph-type, diagnostic 12-lead ECG reports from the bedside. With the IntelliVue Information Center iX (PIIC iX) review 12-lead interpretation and previous 12-lead ECGs directly at the bedside and trigger 12-lead export to an ECG archive.
- Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table. Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
- Smart Alarm Delay software reduces the number of pulse oximetry nuisance alarms, allowing focused attention.
- SpO2 Finger Sensor
- NIBP Hose and (1) adult reusable cuff
- 3 Lead ECG Cables
- Power cord
- Designed to be light, small, and rugged compared with critical care transport monitors in its pier group.
- An MMS with display, alarm capability, 3-hour removable battery, and extended trends.
- Color touchscreen with 3.5" display with seamless recording.
- Connects to to larger display solutions for a versatile standalone monitor with the same screen flexibility available in Philips IntelliVue monitors
- Transmits data wired or wirelessly to the IntelliVue Information Center, or just plug and play to upload data to another IntelliVue monitor
- Wireless telemetry as a parameter (WTAAP) expands monitoring capabilities to provide untethered in-room access to ECG/SpO2 data in near-real time
- Philips Green Flagship product, meeting rigorous environmental standards in manufacturing and use
- The Philips X2/MP2 Battery Extension23 provides additional battery run time of up to six34 hours for intra-hospital patient transport and concurrent CO2 measurement with additional invasive blood pressure and temperature measurement.