Philips IntelliVue MP60 Patient Monitor with SpO2, NIBP, 12 Lead ECGCleaned. Tested. Updated. Calibrated. Patient Ready.
| Warranty: 6 months
The Philips IntelliVue MP60 and MP70 Patient Monitors are designed to match the pace and unique needs of adult, pediatric, and neonatal intensive care; anesthesia and peri-operative care; and cardiac care environments
Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
Capture and review diagnostic 12-lead ECGs at the monitor before sending them to the Philips IntelliVue Information Center (PIIC). Print cardiograph-type, diagnostic 12-lead ECG reports from the bedside. With the IntelliVue Information Center iX (PIIC iX) review 12-lead interpretation and previous 12-lead ECGs directly at the bedside and trigger 12-lead export to an ECG archive.1
Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table. Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
The Smart Alarm Delay algorithm helps reduce the number of pulse oximetry nuisance alarms, allowing you to focus your attention where needed.
- Portable patient monitoring and clinical analysis - connected.
- IntelliVue MP40 and MP50 patient monitors combine portability and measurement flexibility to match the pace and unique needs of intermediate care environments – at the patient’s side.
- Built on Philips strong heritage in patient monitoring, IntelliVue has highly flexible screen configurations; an extensive clinical measurements menu; built-in clinical support tools such as Event Surveillance, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, and arrhythmia analysis; and many other powerful features.
- IntelliVue is easy to use and operates on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise. It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
- In line with Philips commitment to providing customer choice, IntelliVue is compatible with a range of SpO2 technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo,® and Nellcor .®
- High-performance monitoring for flexible care settings
- 30.5cm (12") color SVGA monitor display with 4 or 6 waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- 5-hour battery life** means the MP50 is convenient to use for in-hospital transfer.
- IntelliVue comes with 10 preset screen configurations.
- Customized viewing options let you view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element – from waveforms to data labels – as desired.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions directly accessible through simple commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP50 only.)
- Access information from a variety of systems on the hospital network – pharmacy, laboratory, ECG management systems, radiology PACS, host based hospital systems and others – and deliver it to the patient monitor through IntelliVue’s portal technology.
- No separate hard drive and no fan. IntelliVue is space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly.
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation.
- IntelliVue MP50
- Portal technology - Compatible
- Waveforms - 4 (Six optional)
- Monitor screen display - One integrated 30.5 cm (12") color SVGA
- Screen navigation – Touchscreen, Navigation Point
- Integrated measurement module slots - Four (optional)
- Multi-Measurement Server - Compatible
- Networking capability - Standard
with Adult Finger Clip (DS-100A) New
(10 ft) New
with Masimo SpO2 for IntelliVue MP60/70 Refurbished
(10 ft.) New