Mindray VS8 Vital Signs Monitor with NIBP
| Warranty: 1 year
- 1x Adult NIBP cuff
- NIBP hose
- Power cord
The VS 8 Vital Signs Monitor is a revolutionary tool for healthcare professionals, providing comprehensive and flexible workflow options to ensure the highest quality of care for patients. From inpatient admissions to spot checks, this monitor unlocks the full potential of routine observations, allowing clinicians to provide the best possible bedside care. With its advanced features and intuitive design, the VS 8 Vital Signs Monitor is the perfect choice for any healthcare setting.
The VS 8 offers unparalleled precision and speed when it comes to vital signs measurements, ensuring maximum patient comfort and clinical efficiency. With comprehensive documentation available at the point of care, the VS 8's streamlined workflows make bedside assessments faster and more efficient. Installation is also made easier with the smartphone-style Startup Wizard, allowing you to configure the device to your own clinical requirements in a few simple steps.
Features and Benefits:
- 8" multi-gesture, capacitive touchscreen display, featuring an intuitive user interface
- Capacitive touchscreen technology that works like a smartphone
- Spot check or continuous monitoring modes
- Manual, automatic, and customizable NIBP measurement modes for various clinical applications
- Available SpO2 technology includes Masimo SET® (standard) or Nellcor® Oximax®
- Temperature options available with Exergen Temporal Scanner or Mindray SmarTemp
- Up to 30 customizable manual inputs, such as respiration rate, glucose, height, and weight
- Infographic pain scale for documentation of pain levels
- Flexible connectivity options with Bluetooth and HL7 capabilities
Blood pressure is a powerful monitoring tool that is necessary to deliver high quality patient care. Mindray's VS-Series patient monitoring solutions provide a comprehensive, meaningful range of patient data that is necessary to adaptively monitor patients and deliver quality patient care. With its centralized monitoring capabilities, Mindray's solutions provide access to a comprehensive, meaningful range of patient data that is necessary to adaptively monitor patients and deliver quality patient care.