Mindray DPM6 Patient Monitor
Warranty: 1 year
(Included accessories' warranties may be limited.)
Call 800-674-3655 for More Info
The Mindray DPM6 patient monitor offers the functionality to meet the demands of the ICU and OR, such as multi-vector Arrhythmia and ST analysis, Cardiac Output (CO), Continuous Cardiac Output (CCO/SVO2), CO2, up to 8 invasive blood pressures, 5-agent multi-gas analysis with auto-ID and data storage.
The 12.1” touch-screen display provides optimal display visibility, quick-access menus, easy touch function keys, and multiple trend capabilities.
For use in the critical care environment, the DPM 6 offers a wide range of parameters and features well suited for these acuity levels such as multi-lead arrhythmia and ST analysis, cardiac output (CO), continuous cardiac output (CCO/SVO2) and up to 8 invasive blood pressures. For the OR, the DPM 6 offers an optional multi-gas module, BIS technology, and MAC measurements for a complete anesthesia monitor package. Delivering enhanced capability, modular scalability, at an extraordinary value – the DPM 6 fits your diverse monitoring needs.
- Robust measurement set for mid to high acuity environments
- Enhanced data storage and recall capabilities
- 3, 5, and 12-lead ECG
- Arrhythmia and ST analysis (optional)
- Up to 8 invasive blood pressures (optional)
- SpO2: Masimo SET® or Nellcor® OxiMax®
- CO2: DPM Sidestream or Oridion® Microstream®
- CCO/SVO2 capability when interfacing with Vigilance II®
- Cardiac output, pulmonary artery wedge pressure, and hemodynamic calculations provide the tools for cardiac monitoring
- Optional BIS™ technology
- Available multi-gas module
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Wireless 2.4Ghz (802.11g)
Mindray DPM6 Patient Monitor Specifications
- Size: 11.7” (H) x 13.2” (W) x 7.3” (D) 29.7 cm (H) x 33.6 cm (W) x 18.6 cm (D)
- Weight: 15.8 lbs (7.2 kg)
- Including 12.1” touchscreen display, MPM, and ECG, NIBP, SpO2 accessories
- AC Voltage: 100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Current: 2.5 to 1.4A
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium ion
- Number of Batteries: 2
- Run Time: Lithium ion: 2hrs using 2 new, fully charged batteries and monitoring ECG, SpO2 and auto NIBP
- measurements every 15min at 25°C
- Recharge Time: 6hrs maximum
Savings of refurbished items are based on competitors' prices. Savings of new items are based on MSRP. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote. International Orders - For countries other than the United States, please call or email to set up your shipping rates. Customer's Shipping Accounts - If you would like us to use your shipping account please contact us. Orders usually ship within 2-7 business days. Should there be any delays in your order you will be notified with an updated shipping period. Due to continuing product innovations, specifications and packaging are subject to change without notice. Images are representative of the item and may contain options not included. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.