Mindray DPM5 Patient Monitor with 3/5 Lead, NIBP, IBP, SpO2, ETCO2Cleaned. Tested. Updated. Calibrated. Patient Ready.
| Warranty: 6 Months
The Mindray DPM5 is an easily-configurable, highly-portable patient monitor that is designed to meet the specific needs of your facility. Weighing in at just over 10 pounds, the Mindray DPM5 Patient Monitor can be quickly transported from room to room, making it ideal for busy medical environments. The monitor also features quick-action keys on the front panel, allowing operators to quickly set-up and begin use. With its intuitive design and portability, the Mindray DPM5 is the perfect choice for any medical facility.
The Mindray DPM5 is a powerful diagnostic tool, featuring a clear, TFT color display panel that can show up to eight waveforms for comprehensive data analysis. It is capable of measuring a variety of parameters, including 3 to 5-lead ECG, NIBP, Nellcor® Oximax® SpO2, pulse rate, respiration, dual-channel invasive blood pressure, dual-channel temperature, EtCO2, arrhythmia, and ST analysis. This device is available in a variety of mounting options, making it suitable for any medical setting. For more information, contact your Avante Representative today.
Mindray DPM 5 Patient Monitor Color Screen, ECG, NiBP, SpO2, 2 x Temp, 2 x IBP, CO2, Printer DPM5 is a robust patient monitor, small enough to move around, yet flexible enough to adapt to your particular needs. Quick-action keys on the front panel make this device especially easy to learn. With a 12.1" TFT display, this DPM 5 offers NIBP, Masimo SET SpO2, 3/5 Lead ECG, Temperature, and Invasive Blood Pressure. This is a refurbished DPM 5 monitor.
- 1 Refurbished DPM5 Portable Patient Monitor
- 1 New 3 Lead ECG Cable
- 1 Reusable SPo2 Adult Finger Sensor
- 1 Reusable Adult NiBP Cuff and Hose
- 1 Power Cord
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1 Certified BioMed Equipment Diagnostic Report
- Dual-channel temperature
- Dual-channel invasive blood pressure
- Pulse rate
- Nellcor® Oximax® SpO2
- 3 to 5-lead ECG
- Crisp, 12.1” TFT color display for clear readings
- Screen is configurable with up to 8 waveforms
- Comes standard with lithium-ion battery
- Integrated recorder prints real-time and historical data
- 40-seconds of full disclosure waveform recall for detailed review of physiological events
- Flash backup in the event of sudden loss of power
- Large numerics mode for increased visibility
- Optional features include DPM Sidestream CO2, arrhythmia and ST analysis
- Various mounting configurations available