Masimo Radical-7 CO-Oximeter with Rainbow
| Warranty: 1 Year
The Rad-87 features a built-in 802.11 radio, allowing for bidirectional wireless communication with Masimo Patient SafetyNet™, the advanced remote monitoring and clinician notification system that helps you keep patients safe on general care floors. With this system, clinicians can receive real-time notifications of patient events, enabling them to respond quickly and efficiently to any changes in patient condition. Additionally, the Rad-87's wireless capabilities allow for remote monitoring of patient data, providing clinicians with the ability to monitor patient health from any location.
Masimo Radical-7 CO-Oximeter is the latest in patient monitoring technology. With Bluetooth capability and integration with the Masimo Root, the monitor is able to continuously monitor vitals with respect to the patient's blood through non-invasive finger sensors.
- Customize the display to view the highest priority parameters for your clinical setting
- Use simple gestures to move, expand, or collapse parameter trends for deeper analysis
- Configure parameter and alarm settings by patient population, with the option to select from pre-configured Patient Profiles
- Audible and visual Alarms for quick identification of alarming parameters, with redundant speaker system
The Radical-7 is a versatile monitoring system that can be used as a bedside, handheld or portable monitor. It features the following measurement systems utilizing the Masimo rainbow SET technology:
- SpO2 - Oxygen Saturation
- PR - Pulse Rate
- Pi - Perfusion Index
- PVi - Pleth Variability Index
- RRp - Respiration Rate from Pleth
- SpHb - Total Hemoglobin
- SpCO - Carboxyhemoglobin
- SpMet - Methemoglobin
- SpOC - Oxygen Content
- RRa - Acoustic Respiration Rate
- Proven in more than 100 independent and objective studies to provide the most accurate and reliable SpO2 readings during motion and low perfusion.
- Upgradable Masimo Rainbow SET technology platform lets you add total hemoglobin and oxygen content through simple field-installed software upgrades.
- Linked to improved care and reduced medical errors.
- Enhanced probe-off detection with Rainbow sensors.
- Color display allows immediate differentiation of critical measurements.
- Clinically proven to be the highest sensitivity and specificity pulse oximeter in the world
- Accurate on cyanotic patients
- Signal IQ waveform for signal identification and quality indication during excessive motion and low signal to noise situations
- FastSat tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with high fidelity unlike any other pulse oximeter
- Variable pitch provides tonal variance for every 1% change in saturation
- SatShare interface allows transfer of SpO2 and pulse rate to existing multiparameter monitor and allows for the reading of SpCO and SpMet on adjacent Radical-7 monitor
- Automatic screen rotation provides upright display for vertical or horizontal monitor positioning (not available on the RDS-2 model)
- Remote alarming interface
- Up to eighteen days of trending
- Detachable portable hand-held for patient transport
- Desat Index Alarm enables clinicians to detect an increasing quantity of smaller desaturations that may precede declining respiratory status
- PI Delta Alarm™ alerts clinicians to specified changes in perfusion, often a reliable indicator of illness severity
- Oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), and perfusion index (PI) measurements are standard; optional carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO®), methemoglobin (SpMet®), and
- Acoustic Respiration Rate (RRa®) are available.