Covidien Kangaroo Joey Ambulatory Enteral Feed and Flush PumpCleaned. Tested. Updated. Calibrated. Patient Ready.
| Warranty: 6 months
The Kangaroo Joey is an ambulatory enteral feed and flush pump. Can be equipped with a pole clamp, it is simple to use and can easily be programmed to provide patients with either continuous or intermittent feeding.
The Kangaroo Joey Enteral Feed and Flush Pump with Pole Clamp is a simple-to-use, precision enteral feeding pump. It is easily programmed to provide patients with either continuous or intermittent feeding, and can provide automatic flushing capability when used with Kangaroo Joey Feed and Flush Sets.
The Kangaroo™ Joey enteral feeding pump is a completely portable device that provides feeding and flushing. This feeding pump is the first hydrating and ambulatory enteral device available, and it assures clinicians of accurate and reliable function while providing patients with freedom and mobility.
- Makes the Kangaroo™ Joey enteral feeding pump more durable and shock resistant. The rubber overmold makes the operation of the pump quieter as well as splash resistant
- Allows the user to very easily plug and unplug the Kangaroo™ Joey enteral feeding pump
- The Kangaroo™ Joey enteral feeding pump has a high waterproof rating making it even easier to clean between use
- The Kangaroo™ Joey enteral feeding pump is ±7% making enteral feeding even safe
- The smallest Kangaroo™ enteral feeding pump ever. It is 30% smaller than the Kangaroo™ ePump enteral feeding pump. It is ready for ambulatory use – just place it in the backpack, program the pump and g
- The Kangaroo™ Joey enteral feeding pump “ATM style” interface guides the user through programming. It recognizes the type of pump-set that is loaded then asks the user questions appropriate only to that set. This makes it easy to program, use and in-service allowing more patient interaction
- Pump set based programming allows the Kangaroo™ Joey enteral feeding pump to be used in any setting. MISTIC (Magnetic Intelligent Set Type Identification Connector) identified the pump-set type and then asks questions only about that set. If a customer upgrades to a flushing platform they only have to change their pump-set without the hassle or cost of upgrading or adding equipment
- Cloudy drip chambers, crowded I.V., poles, wheel chairs, vertical backpacks do not impede the flow of formula with the Kangaroo™ Joey enteral feeding pump. It can truly be used anywhere on anyone! Attitude independence also makes Kangaroo™ Joey enteral feeding pump the ONLY ambulatory flush pump available
- The 72-hour memory on the Kangaroo™ Joey enteral feeding pump informs the user how much formula has been infused over any given period of time. This means patients will receive the nutrition they need to convalesce
- All Kangaroo™ Joey sets are 100% DEHP Free (and 100% phthalate free). This ensures that your customers always use the safest and most environmentally friendly pump set
- All Kangaroo™ Joey enteral feeding pump Sets have an AFF (Anti Free Flow) device. Once again, this ensures the safest product for your patients. Covidien is the ONLY manufacturer that offers both DEHP Free and AFF in one pump set