Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED
Cleaned. Tested. Updated. Calibrated. Patient Ready.
| Part #: 9300P-1001P
| Warranty: 1 year
This AED comes with: Unit, Battery, and Pads. Optional wall mounts and carry cases are available.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 is always ready to perform at its full capabilities anytime an emergency arises. The G3's Rescue Ready technology it is constantly checking itself to make sure all of its components are in operable condition.
- Every day this AED self checks its main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads).
- Every week the AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics
- Every month the AED charges the high-voltage electronics to full energy
If anything is wrong the AED status indicator will change from green to red and the AED will generate an audible alert to let the user know to service the unit, making sure that the unit is always ready when it counts.
EVEN THE UNTRAINED CAN HAVE CONFIDENCE
The Powerheart G3 has voice prompts to walk the user through the steps of using this device.
- When the pads are applied the AED can monitor the heart beat the individual and knows when or when not to deliver a shock, taking the guess work of the user out of the equation.
- In the automatic version the shock is delivered without the push of a button or any further assistance from the user.
- After the shock is delivered the AED will prompt for CPR with a built in metronome that will help the user establish the pace for chest compression.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 is an amazing piece of technology that is always ready to perform at its full capabilities. With its Rescue Ready technology, it is constantly checking itself to make sure all of its components are in operable condition. This means that if an emergency arises, the Powerheart G3 will be able to provide the necessary assistance. Additionally, the Powerheart G3 is also equipped with a self-test feature that allows it to test itself on a regular basis to ensure that it is always functioning properly. This is an incredible piece of technology that can literally save lives.
Cardiac Science AEDs are designed to deliver a shock to the heart that is of an appropriate level for the individual. The AED will first measure the impedance of the victim's body to determine how much current should be delivered.