Tuttnauer 1730 ValueKlave
Condition: NewPart #: 1730
Call 800-674-3655 for More Info
The Valueklave 1730 will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7” chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730. PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- 3 Trays
- Power Cord
- Users Manual
- Warranty Card
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
Savings of refurbished items are based on competitors' prices. Savings of new items are based on MSRP. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote. International Orders - For countries other than the United States, please call or email to set up your shipping rates. Customer's Shipping Accounts - If you would like us to use your shipping account please contact us. Orders usually ship within 2-7 business days. Should there be any delays in your order you will be notified with an updated shipping period. Due to continuing product innovations, specifications and packaging are subject to change without notice. Images are representative of the item and may contain options not included. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.