Stryker Physio Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED with Fully Automatic AHA voice prompt
| Part #: 99512-001264
| Warranty: 5 years
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 combines advanced technology with the simplicity and portability required for use by the general public in a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) emergency. It puts the advantages of the same technology emergency medical professionals have come to prefer and trust in the hands of anyone ready to save a life. The CR2 is easy to use and the only AED that allows CPR compressions during heart rhythm analysis.
The volume of the voice directions will automatically adjust to compensate for the background noise, ensuring that the user can always hear the instructions clearly. Additionally, the user can toggle between two preset languages, even during the rescue process, allowing for a more convenient and efficient bilingual experience.
With the QUIK-STEP Defibrillation electrode pads, you can easily and safely perform defibrillation on both adult and child patients. The LIFEPAK CR2 front panel includes a Child Mode rescue button which, when pressed, automatically adjusts the rhythm analysis to accommodate for a pediatric patient. This ensures that the defibrillation process is tailored to the patient's specific needs, providing the best possible outcome.
Special Features LIFEPAK CR2
- New AED Algorithm: cprINSIGHT Analysis Technology (Faster delivery of defibrillation than other AEDs)
- Delivers customized variable escalating energy from 90 to 360 Joules.
- Readiness for use indicator flashes every 6 seconds to indicate device status.
- Pre-connected QUIK-STEP electrode tray
- cprCOACH Feedback Technology/compression detection provides CPR coaching (feedback) to user regarding compressions.
- ClearVoice Technology – for delivery of best voice prompts to the device user.
- Automatically adjust volume to noisy environments.
- Child Mode delivers lower energy levels that are appropriate for young children
- Dual Language capability
- Semiautomatic and Fully Automatic device models
- Biphasic truncated exponential (BTE) defibrillation waveform
- Shock Advisory System (SAS)
- Defibrillation shock energy levels from 150 to 360 joules for adult mode operation