Philips M1350B Series 50XM Fetal Monitor
Series 50XM (M1350B) for fetal and maternal monitoring during labor and delivery. Maternal: ECG, NIBP, SpO2, Uterine Contractions (TOCO Transducer) Fetal: FHR (US Transducer), Single and Twins The Philips 50XM includes industry-leading functionality:
- Continuous maternal vital signs monitoring, and maternal non-invasive blood pressure
- Individual twins heart rate monitoring
- Uterine activity calculated in relation to a selected baseline
- Signal quality indicators for each fetal heart rate channel for optimal transducer placement
- Toco and intrauterine pressure monitoring (Intrauterine Optional)
- Color-coded sockets match transducer cables.
The Philips 50XM Fetal Monitor is compatible with the following fetal transducers
Comes Complete with (2) M1356A (US) Transducers, (1) TOCO Transducer, (3) Belts, (1) Maternal SpO2 Sensor and Extension, (1) NIBP Cuff and Hose, Event Marker, Power Cord, Package of Paper.
Savings of refurbished items are based on competitors' prices. Savings of new items are based on MSRP. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote. International Orders - For countries other than the United States, please call or email to set up your shipping rates. Customer's Shipping Accounts - If you would like us to use your shipping account please contact us. Orders usually ship within 2-7 business days. Should there be any delays in your order you will be notified with an updated shipping period. Due to continuing product innovations, specifications and packaging are subject to change without notice. Images are representative of the item and may contain options not included. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.