Nellcor OxiMax N-600X Tabletop Pulse Oximeter
Condition: RefurbishedWarranty: 6 months
(Included accessories' warranties may be limited.)
All Units come Biocertified with Re-Usable Finger Sensor, New Battery, Power Cord, Manual.
The Nellcor OxiMax N-600X pulse oximeter is used for noninvasive monitoring of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and pulse rate. The N-600x is intended for use with adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Simple, intuitive operation and easy-to-see display with dimmer and contrast adjustment.
- Compatible with the complete family of OxiMax Pulse Oximetry Sensors.
- Three display options: plethysmographic waveform, large numerics, and customizable real-time trend.
- On-screen quick guide provides instant help to assist caregivers with monitor operation.
- Convenient selection of adult or neonate alarm limits, and user-configurable power-on settings.
- User-selectable fast-averaging mode (2-3 seconds) to more precisely track rapidly changing saturations.
The Nellcor Oximax N-600X comes Bio-Ceritifed and Patient-Ready with:
- Nellcor N-600X Pulse Oximeter Unit
- Oximax Sensor
- New Internal Battery
- Power Cord
- Operator's Manual
- 6 Month Warranty