Nellcor OxiMax N-600X Tabletop Pulse Oximeter
Condition: RefurbishedWarranty: 6 months
(Included accessories' warranties may be limited.)
All Units come Biocertified with Re-Usable Finger Sensor, New Battery, Power Cord, Manual.
The Nellcor OxiMax N-600X pulse oximeter is used for noninvasive monitoring of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and pulse rate. The N-600x is intended for use with adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients who are either, well, or poorly perfused.
- Simple, intuitive operation and easy-to-see display with dimmer and contrast adjustment.
- Compatible with the complete family of OxiMax Pulse Oximetry Sensors.
- Three display options: plethysmographic waveform, large numerics, and customizable real-time trend.
- On-screen quick guide provides instant help to assist caregivers with monitor operation.
- Convenient selection of adult or neonate alarm limits, and user-configurable power-on settings.
- User-selectable fast-averaging mode (2-3 seconds) to more precisely track rapidly changing saturations.
The Nellcor Oximax N-600X comes Bio-Ceritifed and Patient-Ready with:
- Nellcor N-600X Pulse Oximeter Unit
- Oximax Sensor
- New Internal Battery
- Power Cord
- Operator's Manual
- 6 Month Warranty
Savings of refurbished items are based on competitors' prices. Savings of new items are based on MSRP. For expedited shipping or shipping discounts for large quantity orders please call or email for quote. International Orders - For countries other than the United States, please call or email to set up your shipping rates. Customer's Shipping Accounts - If you would like us to use your shipping account please contact us. Due to continuing product innovations, specifications and packaging are subject to change without notice. Images are representative of the item and may contain options not included. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.