Mindray Datascope Passport 2 with 3 Lead ECG, SpO2, Printer, NIBP, EtcO2Cleaned. Tested. Updated. Calibrated. Patient Ready.
| Warranty: 90 Days
The Datascope Passport 2 Patient Monitor is designed to make monitoring simple and efficient. It features a range of standard monitor functions, including NIBP, Resp, SP02, Temp, and ECG. The monitor is easy to read and use, with an intuitive Navigator knob and quick-action keys for frequently used functions. Plus, the three waveforms can automatically reconfigure to six when needed, and the colorful numerics will automatically re-adjust to maximum size for optimal display visibility. With its intelligent interface, this monitor will make a huge difference in your monitoring experience.
The Datascope Passport 2 is a 6 trace monitor that features an intuitive display interface that allows the user to quickly evaluate patient status. The data is presented in a concise and logical manner, with waveforms aligned to digital data for easy interpretation. The 4 Auto-Set Alarms program is easily configured and personalized custom settings can be retained on PCMCIA cards for a fast setup. The Passport 2 can monitor ECG, Masimo SET SpO2, Nellcor Axismart or OxiMax SpO2, Non-invasive Blood Pressure, Respiration Rate, and Temperature. Optional parameters include 3 lead or 12 lead ST analysis with adjustable ISO and J points, Arrhythmia analysis, Invasive Blood Pressure, Gases, Microstream CO2, and 12 lead ECG interpretation. This monitor is an invaluable tool for healthcare professionals, providing accurate and reliable patient data in a user-friendly format.
The Datascope Passport monitor can be mounted on a rolling stand, wall mount bracket, gas machine arm, bed-rail, or operated as a tabletop instrument. Additionally, it can be mounted to a Gas Module for added convenience and flexibility. This makes it an ideal choice for a variety of medical settings, as it can be easily moved and adjusted to suit the needs of the user.
- 10.4” color TFT display
- 3 to 6 waveforms with automatic expansion
- Auto-adjustable large numerics
- 3 or 5 lead ECG with ESU noise rejection, lead-selectable respiration, NIBP, Masimo SET motion-tolerant SpO2, and temperature (400 or 700 series YSI probes)
- ECG and IBP analog output available for synchronization to balloon pump
- 6-minute OXY-CRG trend for neonatal and pediatric applications Built-in power supply for direct AC connection
- Refurbished Datascope Passport 2 Patient Monitor
- 3 Lead ECG Cable
- NIBP Reusable Adult BP Cuff and Hose
- Reusable Adult Finger SpO2 Sensor and Extension
- Nasal Cannula
- New Battery
- Power Cord