B Braun Infusomat Space Volumetric Infusion Pump
Condition: RefurbishedPart #: 638-003
Warranty: 6 months
(Included accessories' warranties may be limited.)
The Infusomat Space comes Bio-Certified and Patient-Ready with:
- Infusomat Unit (8713050U)
- Pole Clamp
- Power Supply
- New Internal Battery
- Operator's Manual
Benefits at a glance:
- Light weight pump (1.4kg) and reliable battery duration of 8hours on a 25 ml/h rate
- Therapy Profiles available : Dose Rate Calculation, Dose Over Time, Ramp and Taper Mode, Program Mode, Intermittent Mode, PCA, TCI, TIVA, KVO and Piggyback function
- Set and pump based Anti Free-Flow mechanism, protecting against free flow
- Drug Library with capacity to up to 1200 drug names, including therapy data, information and up to 10 concentrations per drug to be stored in 30 different categories. Drug information can be subdivided in 50 cae units and up to 16 Patient Profiles.
The volumetric infusion pump Infusomat® Space is one of the basic building blocks of the Space system. Thanks to their minimal design and light weight, Space pumps can be used to configure customized, tailor-made solutions as individual pumps, small therapy units, or a complex infusion system. Clear structured display, excellent readability The display guarantees brilliant and therefore fast readability, even from a distance, for instance from the foot of the patient's bed. The display of all information is subject to a clear prioritization of the most important information.